Are your Valentine’s sent? If you’re like me, you may be running a bit behind schedule. If that’s the case, then I offer you a last-minute DIY Valentine card for all the loved ones who make your heart burst with joy, laughter and comfort.
What you’ll need:
- Free downloadable template (PDF for hand cutting)
- Card stock (I used red) for a final card size of 6.25″ x 4.5″
- 6″ x 4.25″ vellum sheet (I used gold)
- 6″ x 8.5″ white card stock
- Matching envelopes
- Envelope liners (optional)
- Double-sided tape or glue
- XACTO knife, Silhouette or Cricut
- Download and cut out the heart burst shape using the cutting method of your choosing
- Adhere the vellum sheet to the front inside of the card
- Fold white card stock in half and adhere to the middle seam of the card
- Line envelope (optional)
- Get sappy with your words
- Slap a stamp on it and mail it ASAP!