I can hardly believe we’re just days away from December. This year, like all in my adult life, has seemingly flown by. We’re officially in the holiday season and soon we’ll find ourselves in the annual time for reflection and pledging change in the new year. With any luck, though, we can savor the remaining good moments of this year by slowing down and being in the moment.
As evidenced by this blog, one thing that almost certainly makes for a good moment in my life is creating something new to share with others. What better than a fun and festive wreath to great visitors?! Today’s roundup is a mix of traditional and whimsical holiday wreaths. They also span the craftiness skill spectrum from beginner to master expert (No. 5 is gorgeous but no way could I ever make it without it going into the Pinterest Hall of Fails!)
1. Vintage Style Winter Wonderland Wreath by Flamingo Toes
2. Disco Ball Wreath by A Beautiful Mess
3. Paper Evergreen Holiday Wreath by Lia Griffith
4. DIY Christmas Village Wreath by Pretty Life Girls
5. Traditional Christmas Wreath by Claireabellemakes
6. Pom-Pom Snowball Wreath by Design Improvised
7. Geometric Wreath by Vintage Revivals
8. Cranberry Wreath by A Beautiful Mess
9. Honeycomb Wreath by Oh Happy Day!
10. Christmas Wreath by The Beauty Dojo
11. Felt Holly Wreath by Vicky Barone
12. Mid-Century Inspired Wreath by Craft + Tell