It’s not too late to send out thank you cards for the great memories and gifts you received this holiday. I’m planning to send mine this weekend. To help us both out, I created this paper cut card. It uses three contrasting layers of colored paper. When you line them all up, the words Thank You appear. It’s easiest with a Cricut Explore or Silhouette machine but it’s not too bad to hand cut as long as you have a sharp Exact-o blade and a steady hand.
I hope you enjoy and thank you for checking it out!
DIY Modern Christmas Card
Materials and Supplies
- Cricut Explore or Exact-o Knife and Cutting Mat
- Assorted paper and matching A2 envelopes
- Card template
The following template makes 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ foldover card.
- Cutout each layer of the template using different color paper
- Score and fold layer one in half
- Score and fold layer three in half
- Align and glue layer two to the inside of layer one
- Align and glue layer three to the inside of layer one