With just one week until Valentine’s Day, I bring you another take on the modern and geometric Thank You cards I shared last month. These are easiest to make with a Cricut Explore or Silhouette, though not too laborious to cut manually.
DIY Modern Valentine’s Day Cards
Materials and Supplies
- Cricut Explore or Exact-o Knife and Cutting Mat
- Assorted paper and matching A2 envelopes
- Card template
The following templates make 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ foldover card.
- Cutout each layer of the template using different color paper
- Score and fold layer one in half
- Score and fold layer three in half
- Align and glue layer two to the inside of layer one
- Align and glue layer three to the inside of layer one