Not to boast, but I love how this turned out. It’s such a simple design but somehow the combination of color and metallic paper create a really fun effect. This project works best with a cutting machine such as a Cricut or Silhouette. Enjoy!
DIY Paper Cut Valentine’s Day Cards
Materials and Supplies
- Cricut Explore or Silhouette
- 2 colored papers and matching 5 1/2″ square envelopes
- Metallic paper cut 5″ square
- Card templates
The following template makes a 5 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ foldover card.
- Use your cutting machine to cut out layers 1 and 2
- Score and fold each layer in half
- Align and adhere your metallic paper to the inside of layer 2
- Align and adhere layer 2 to the inside of layer 1