Here’s another fun Easter card for the paper-cutting obsessed! Keep it simple and quick with two colors or mix things up by cutting out different bands of color for each geometric row.
This project is easiest with a cutting machine such as the Cricut Explore or Silhouette.
DIY Papercut Easter Card
Materials and Supplies
- Cricut Explore or Silhouette or cutting mat and X-Acto knife
- 1 sheet of 80lb. cover paper for the card outside (8 1/2″ x 11″ or larger)
- 1 sheet of 80lb. text paper for the card inside
- Card template (below)
- Bone folder (optional)
The following template makes one card that fits an A6 envelope.
- Use your cutting machine or X-Acto knife to cut the card outside and inside templates.
- Gently fold your card in half and score along the fold.
- Adhere the inside shape to the card outside on the left inner flap.