I have, what I would consider, a modest collection of greeting cards. Whenever I see one that I like I get it, even if I don’t yet have an occasion to use it. If I really like it, I’ll buy two so that parting with one won’t feel so hard. Unfortunately, I tend to accumulate more than I use. I used to be quite good at staying up with handwritten correspondence. Of course, that was in the days before text messaging, Facebook, Snapchat, email, and the like. Still, I harbor a nostalgia for sending and receiving an unexpected note, greeting, or thank you. To that end, I endeavor once again to rekindle the practice in my life. To spur me on, and hopefully you too, I’ve assembled a short collection of thank you cards post holidays.
The theme is a nod to the centuries-old tradition of giving fruit. While the tradition continues to this day, in days past it was a gesture of good health and a special treat for what were often exotic, hard-to-get citruses.
January’s Greeting Card Roundup – Thank You Notes
1. Thank You Berry Much by The Beautiful Project
2. Grapefruit and Leaf by Designs by Trisha Lynn
3. Lime and Citrus by Three Poppy Paper Co
4. Thank You Citrus by Lucky Horse Press
5. Thanks a Bunch by Hello Lucky
6. Pineapple Thanks by Hello Luck
7. Mandarins Thank You by Driscoll Design
8. Lemon Card by Three Poppy Paper Co
9. Mouse on Apple by Driscoll Design
10. You’re a Peach by A Jar of Pickles